SandiCastles’ personalized sand sculptures provide a unique and memorable addition to any event. Capture a special someone’s or many guests’ attention and make them feel special with a design meaningful to the gathering. Sculptures can be done on a beach or at any site –inside or out- where sand can be delivered.
Consider a sand sculpture for your wedding, reunion, conference, or promotional event!
Sculptures are perfect for:
- Beach Weddings – See your names and wedding date carved into a design of your choice.
- Proposals – What a great and surprising way to ask someone to walk the beach with you forever!
- Special Events – Birthdays, anniversaries, expos, fairs, festivals, grand openings, conferences can all be honored and sand wonderful!
- Reunions – Using a family or school name or reunion theme, a design in sand is great for photo backdrops.
- Corporate Events – Bring in potential customers or clients with a unique draw to your business: your logo in sand!
Sculpture prices are based on size and extent of detail. Call or contact us.
“National Nursing Home Week at Ayden Court, Ayden NC”
We were so excited and thrilled to have Sandi come and build a castle for us. It was absolutely awesome and the residents loved watching her work. We were so amazed at the castle she built indoors to help us celebrate … National Nursing Home Week. As an added bonus, she also created a spectacular sculpture outside for us to enjoy as well. This has definitely been the talk of the facility and we highly recommend her services!!
Sandi and staff have always delivered with crowd pleasing results. SandiCastles has been a great addition to our WinterFest and other community events!
Recreation Coordinator – Jacksonville Recreation & Parks
Just wanted to share this picture with you. Your art was amazing and made my daughter?s day so special to her and all of us. . . thank you so much for amazing work and I felt as if my mom was with us front and center.
Sandi went above and beyond to ensure that the lady bug sculpture to honor my two-year old nephew was perfect. It was a surprise for my sister and brother-in-law, and they were so touched by the gesture. James?s favorite place was the beach, and Sandi helped our family feel his presence there on a very difficult day. Sandi, thank you for bringing some happiness and peace to our family. Sometimes a seemingly small gesture means the world.
Thank you again for everything! It meant more than you will ever know.